If the environment, quality and ease of use is important to you when making candles, then you are going to LOVE our new Coconut Wax! Coconut wax is made from the meat of the coconut (organic, renewable, no pesticides) and then blended with some harder vegetable wax (soy) to create a nice white, creamy container candle blend.
What we love about coconut wax:
* It's bright white in color
* Odorless - does not smell like coconuts
* Has a superior scent throw (both cold and hot)
* No frosting or bloom
* Single pour - no re-pour needed for smooth tops
* It's easy to work with - candles will have smooth tops at any pouring temp.
* It burns longer and cleaner
* Great jar adhesion - jars do not need to be preheated
* Rich, deep colors can be achieved
* Burns nicely with most wicks
* No additives are required
* Holds up to 12% fragrance oil (we recommend 8%)
Coconut wax is packaged in 5 lb. slabs that are very soft so it will cut easily into smaller chunks and melt down fast. Candles can be made very quickly in production without a waiting for wax to cool etc.
We loved working with this wax so much that we wanted to just keep making all types of candles and not stop! It was addicting because it was sooooooo easy to use, the colors were just brilliant, it melted so fast, poured so easy and smelled amazing too.
Type: Coconut/Soy Vegetable Hybrid Blend
Meltpoint: 121 degree
Primary Use: Container candles in glass jars, crocks, mugs, etc.
Packaging: 5 lb. slabs, 9 slabs per case.
Scent Recommendation: Use up to 1.5 oz. fragrance per pound
Wick Suggestion: Paper core, Heinz coreless, Wedo RRD
Recommended Pouring Temperature: 160-200 degrees
Instructions for Use: Heat wax until melted (approx. 180 degrees). Add scent and color and pour between 160 and 170 degrees. We had very good results pouring at all temperatures and it seemed like we could not make a bad candle no matter how hard we tried to make it fail.